Recipes

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Back to school

I'm back after a week of school holidays and trying to juggle the kids, esp the little "trouble maker".

It's amazing how my little one can keep himself occupied with climbing into and onto everything. He's quite a character, doesn't talk much but his "voice" is louder than words. I'm pretty sure he can understand a lot considering the bursts of laughter that he lets out after a good throw of his bottle across the room with mum screaming after him to stop....... and he does this at least 3 to 4 times a day!!

Little Jake is a handful!

The other thing that's been keeping me away has been this crazy challenge I've set for myself, that is ....cook or bake something new everyday or every other day.

I know it sounds crazy and time consuming but I look forward to this each day, trying to find that simple recipe that will fit into my day to make meal time something special. Nothing too fancy but just gets me out of cooking the same old thing.

The kids love it and so does hubby.

And so I've been spending my time looking through old cookbooks and the net for new recipes to try out. So many many recipes to try and they're just so good.

With my missing week and a half I have alot to catch up esp. with all my cooking adventures.

So to start off today with my first recipe I'm going to post one of my kid's fav recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails